My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2021 3:15 am  #1

It's the vaccines, stupid

This is an interview with a nurse.  About 14 minutes.

Pay close attention.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/10/no_author/whistleblower-nurse-destroys-delta-narrative-vaccinated-patients-fill-hospital/

No such thing as a Delta Variant (Fauxchee made that up), and the STORY about the people who are supposedly "filling the hospitals" due to the COVID illness is a lie.  We're getting used to their lies, aren't we?

The problems are coming from the vaccine itself. 

If there are hospitals full of sick people, those people are becoming ill FROM the vaxxzines, and even the doctors know it - - there's no way they could NOT know.  That's why the entire biden administration, bigphrma and bigtech are all pushing for the vaccines in mass doses (I think they're up to recommending 5 shots now). It's a total money maker for them and they actually want people to die. It's their way of controlling the population (just like their abortion decision).  It's pure and simple insanity.  It's also how you can tell that the shots being taken on "TV" by ol' dumbass joe are NOT THE REAL THING, not the same vax you would get, for sure.

***  If you're like me, you want to protect yourself during EVERY flu season, which in my neck of the woods started yesterday (we use Oct 1 always as our start date for increasing our vitamin intake levels). 

This is the main part of my protocol on a daily basis. 

Zinc 30 - 50 mg per day
Quercetin  250 - 500 mg per day
Vitamin D3 5,000 - 10,000 IU daily
Vitamin K2 100 mg per day
Vitamin C 500 mg per day (I take the liposomal vit C because it helps me in terms of not having to deal with loose bowels!!).

Sometimes when I go to re-order, it's hard to get the brand I'm used to (evidently it's quite popular) so sometimes if I have to order a different brand, the mg vary; so I just add or delete pills depending on what I need.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera