My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 16, 2021 9:51 pm  #1

Nasal irrigation

I usually do this at least once every 2 weeks anyway, but with all the smoke and allergens in the air (in my area of the country, at least) I'm doing this at least 3 x / wk right now.  I use himalayan pink salt *which, BTW, has no sodium* but sometimes I also use a product called Alkalol Nasal Wash in my neti pot.

Good info here on why everyone should do this, and if you can teach children to do it, that would be wonderful.  Too many kids don't even know how to blow their own nose, how sad.  They need to be shown these things but no one takes the time to do it.  Well, as a gramma, I take the time . . .

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/09/16/nasal-irrigation-may-help-prevent-covid-hospitalizations.aspx

Covid is really  nothing more than the flu wearing a party dress.  More than half of the "reporting" on this thing is way off base so be sure to do your own research, ask questions in your own community, and take precautions of your own against the regular flu since we are just about to enter what's become known as "the flu season".  That's just stupid because the flu is always with us - - there is no such thing as flu season. 

But the powers that be are now pushing FLU SHOTS of all things, so ignore them and use your neti pot, take Vitamin D3, vitamin K2, liposomal vitamin C *which will keep you from having the scoots*, drink lots of elderberry tea or take your own homemade elderberry syrup *there are recipes all over the place online for that*.  If you do those simple things, you'll be fine.  I, personally, haven't had the flu or anything even remotely like it since 2001. I refuse to wear a mask except in very certain situations. So you see, my way works.  No jabs, no medicine of any kind especially untested, untrialed, unwanted poisonous vaxxzines.  Only believe half of what you see and nothing that you hear from politicians (most of whom are not doctors) and even if they are, chances are pretty good they don't know their ass from their elbow.

ASK YOURSELF WHY THOSE NURSES WHO ARE PROTESTING AGAINST THE VAXXZINES AREN"T SICK AND THEY HAVEN"T BEEN VAXXED EITHER?  Imagine that.  Heh ...............  they aren't vaxxed because they are smart enough to know better, and they are also NOT SICK.  Look it up, figure it out.  You are being played by the gubmint, who apparently love to give orders they don't follow themselves.  RE: Gavin dumbass newsom the liar in chief of CA.  No sir, don't believe a word they say.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera