My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2021 11:27 pm  #1

Risking your life over pseudo science

NO ONE should be taking this shot.  No one ever should have consented in the first place, we know that now.  And we're up to being ''required'' to get 5 or 6 of these now?  Are they crazy???

Americans are stupid and lazy and don't want to take the time to do the research involved in finding out what's actually in vaccines of any kind.  Many families have paid a high price for that ignorance over the past 100 years, too.  Many of those fatalities are quite recent (like within the past year) but the numbers are being fudged all the time to hide the whole debacle.

https://www.technocracy.news/truth-or-consequences-will-you-risk-your-life-over-pseudo-science/

My son works for the USPS and has already consented (or to put it correctly, has been FORCED) to take 4 of these things.  NOW we just heard from the latest ramblings from ol' joe that he's telling anyone who works for the USPS that they don't need to take ANY SHOTS.  

WTH?????  No one should EVER have been forced to take it in the first place but this administration has flip-flopped around on this issue so much it's hard to keep up (and that's what they're hoping will happen).  They've flip-flopped on masks, social distancing, guns, and who knows what else - I can't keep up for sure.

Joe is in critical condition, at least his brain is.  Am I the only person alive who actually sees this??  Good grief.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera