My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2021 8:16 pm  #1

Fire his ass and ask questions later

That's my motto.  Just because he's related to nannzy piglosi he will not be removed, you can bet on it.  But it's nice that CA residents are at least trying to do the right thing. 

https://ca.childrenshealthdefense.org/uncategorized/five-ingredients-going-into-your-vaccinated-child/

See, we do everything bass ackwards in this country.  We should fire a LOT OF PEOPLE IN POLITICS RIGHT NOW, but instead we drag our feet and just tolerate all the illegal nonsense going on.  If we would do it the proper way FOR THE PEOPLE, we would fire people first and then ask the questions.  They can always be reinstated if a proper investigation finds nothing "wrong".  But America keeps going down the same wrong path and now look where its gotten us.  This will, before the end of this year mark my words, be a nation of islam and belong to the taliban.  We are letting in all kinds of people we know nothing about.  These people DO NOT have good intentions, you can take THAT to the bank.  Biden is welcoming them (ever wonder why?) and all of a sudden the "crisis" at the southern border has been all but forgotten - - all a part of the plan, you know, "shiny objects".

First our money, then our lives.

And we asked for it so now we have to live with it.  We can talk about it until the cows come home but until we DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, nothing will ever be the same in the USA.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera