My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2021 3:43 am  #1

Biden's descent into unreality

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/24/the-afghanistan-debacle-is-exposing-president-bidens-descent-into-unreality/

Raise your hand if you DIDN'T see this coming.  Everyone who has a functional brain knew this man was not up to the job, and he's proved it in several ways in the past 7 months.  It's depressing to think of what lies ahead for America because the giggling goon coming up next is no better.  We've just GOTTA figure out a way to get rid of these people short of a machine gun exercise.  Can't say I can think of another way but there certainly must be one.

Let's DO IT.  Impeachment keeps coming to mind because they've betrayed us in many of the worst ways possible for a sovereign nation.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 26, 2021 11:42 pm  #2

Re: Biden's descent into unreality

The idiot we have in charge is only a placeholder for Hagzilla to work her way into the WH, just wait and see.  Everyone knows COMMALA doesn't have the brains God gave a gopher AND she doesn't even want to be president.  She might have to take over for biden for a few months when he descends into total madness, but then she will give up the ship to hagzilla, you can bet on it.  Tell me you didn't see this coming . . . .

But his snarky attitude is just expected these days.  It's what he does best.  He has 50 years of nothing to look back on, because he certainly was no "leader" and he's not one now.  He was never any "help" to anyone he served with and he never came up with one single plan worth talking about for his party.  He was simply elected as a PLACEHOLDER and nothing more. 

The snark is extra, I guess.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/white-house-cuts-audio-feed-biden-responds-snark-asked-will-americans-still-afghanistan-8-31-deadline-video/

When I woke up this morning I finally figured out why I was hearing all those planes and guns in my area of the country earlier this week.  Biden has had this "operation taliban/isisK" planned for some time.  He had/has no intention of protecting America or Americans.  You can forget about that, he's a traitor who is now promoting and permitting slow motion genocide/suicide in afghanistan.  He made no Aug 31st deadline for an exit because he doesn't give two shits about who's left there and who's not.  As long as he makes the money he's been promised (and you KNOW he's been promised a LOT of money from our enemies) he doesn't give a red rat's ass what happens next.  That much is obvious by his always smirking grin.  He won an election by illegal means and no one is pressing that issue anymore, either.  This is the way America operates and then wonders why we've all been thrown under the bus ......................................

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera