My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2021 7:40 pm  #1

I told you those chickenshits would do it

This is a letter which comes to my mailbox often, so I copied it to post here because I think it's important for people be up close and personal with their scandalous reps.  You NEED to read this, whether or not you donate anything is up to you.  Personally, I don't donate online.  If I want to give money to something, I find a phone number.

I wrote about this yesterday somewhere on this forum.  I told you this would happen because there are just too many sell-outs in CONgress and we've always known McCONnell was one of them.  He's a two-faced jerk and he needs to be gone (I know of a good way to get rid of him but it ain't ethical !).  Him and too many others care too much about their own money, but they care nothing about YOUR money.  I thought we ELECTED them to care about our money and help it be spent correctly?  Hmmmph, in a pig's eye.

This comes from Senate Conservatives Fund Director:

Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney, and the other liberal Republicans supporting Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi’s infrastructure scam are not just selling out their party – they're selling out this country.

President Trump warned them last week: “Don’t do it Republicans – Patriots will never forget. If this deal happens lots of primaries will be coming your way!”

Well… They did it. SEVENTEEN Senate Republicans – including “Leader” Mitch McConnell – voted for Biden’s trillion-dollar debt bomb.

Contribute today to REPLACE THE RINOS!

That’s a trillion dollars more debt that will drive runaway inflation even higher. More than that:

• It will pave the way for billions in taxpayer funding for abortions.
  • It will add gender identity to civil rights law.
  • And it ignores the only real infrastructure crisis America has right now: the lack of a border wall!!

This is what conservatives get for electing 50 Republican Senators?

I don’t know about you, but I’m sick of waiting for wet-noodle Senate Republicans to show some guts. It’s time for conservatives to show them the door.

Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF) is the only organization in America committed to electing true, principled conservatives to the United States Senate – and defeating liberals in both parties.

Two of the RINOs who voted for the infrastructure bill have already announced their retirements: Rob Portman of Ohio and Richard Burr of North Carolina.

The races to replace them will be two of the most important elections of 2022. And SCF has already endorsed rock-ribbed, battle-hardened champions in both.

✅ Rep. Ted Budd (R-NC) is a member of the House Freedom Caucus who has a record of fighting for our principles and values.

✅ And Josh Mandel (R-OH) is a combat veteran, former state legislator, and former state treasurer who has a proven record of standing up to the establishment.

Ted and Josh are both conservative outsiders who will help make America great again. Their records are impeccable and their hearts are true.

They are already running, at full speed, against corporate-backed establishment Republicans, but they need help from grassroots conservatives to win.

Click here to help SCF push Ted Budd, Josh Mandel, and many others on to victory!

SCF candidates will fight for our principles and values. They know they don’t work for Joe Biden or Mitch McConnell – they work for America, the Constitution, and you.

Our job now is to make sure this infrastructure sellout is the last dive Senate Republicans ever take.

Stand with SCF today and send a message to the 17 sellouts that their days bankrupting our country are coming to an end.

Thank you for being part of our team and for doing so much to help fight for America's future.

Sincerely,Mary Vought
Executive Director
Senate Conservatives Fund
@MaryVought[/url] / [url=https://senateconservatives.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=75124207697efe9a19ed9a724&id=28dcdfccfd&e=874301c608]@SCF

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera