My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2021 5:05 am  #1

This is what many have been saying - it's about EVIL DOINGS

FOR MONTHS.

I've said it myself in various ways trying to make the same point, and even said to "watch and wait and that there'd be several more variants before they (the dims) let this go".  Arriving right on schedule, here it is.  And we likely have several more "variants" to go before they finally give it up.  They'll never confess to lying though, it would go against their dogmatic beliefs.  Dictionary definition of dogmatic: "If you are dogmatic, you are certain that you are right and that everyone else is wrong."  That is piglosi and schoooooomer, et al, to a "T".

Mr. Roberts has said it better than I could but same exact meaning in these words, right below, and the link follows so you can read the entire article.

"The evidence is now overwhelming that we have been systematically and intentionally lied to by “public health agencies” that in reality are captured regulatory bodies serving the interests of Big Pharma, by an incompetent and indoctrinated medical profession, by politicians, and by scum presstitutes. The alleged Covid pandemic is the product of a defective test.

The alleged “new outbreak” consists of adverse consequences of the vaccines.  The new outbreak is occurring among the vaccinated."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/07/paul-craig-roberts/the-prevalence-of-evil/

But even with OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE AGAINST ALL OF THIS COVID CRAP, we see no letting up of edicts from the leftist opportunists.  Imagine that.  They know this vaccine has the potential to be deadly and now they're asking for 2 year olds and up to receive it.  That, to me, is incredible. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera