My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 22, 2021 8:41 pm  #1

FINALLY!

Someone else who has a brain and uses it. 

I watch Sean Hannity occasionally but I highly disagree with his constant pushing of the vaxxzines.  It's unconscionable, in the face of all the people who've been made sick or died, FROM THE VAXXZINE, that he would continue to push the damned thing. 

Mostly, I watch Tucker and then change the channel.  I watch NO other news during the day on tv.  I read certain places online to get my information or form my own damned opinions because I'm not exactly gullible or stupid about how this works, especially with the two goons from hell in the white house.  Those two couldn't run a kiddie parade, much less a country. (Ol' joe would be molesting them, most likely  )  We're seeing it in action, too, just by the way biden is giving the USA away to russia, and the way he thinks the Cuban people will "infect us" but the Mexican people and all the others breaking the law coming across the southern border ILLEGALLY (when there are legal ways to do this and they know it) will not???  What the hell kind of "logic" is that? 

ONLY the dimpocraps could be that stupid and then turn around and think the rest of us are as stupid as they are.  It's kinda hilarious when you think about it in those terms . . . .

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/sean-hannity-please-take-covid-seriously/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera