My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2021 2:33 am  #1

None of this should be a surprise

And NONE of what happened in years past should have been a surprise, either.

FDR was one of the biggest crooks Americans ever had to deal with.  Too many people worshipped him and that was a terrible terrible unseen mistake at the time.  We know now that he was constantly in cahoots with Stalin and several other "foreign" presidents/rulers/leaders - - whatever.  One of those men, I don't remember which one, made the statement that he was so glad he lived on the opposite side of the ocean from the guy - - that's how schemeing and devilish he was (FDR, that is).  If only people had known at the time what was really going on. 

But it's no different than what's happening right now with joe biden et al.  We all know they're up to no good, and yet no one is really trying to stop them -------- and that upsets many, many American people, you know, us ordinary guys and gals.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/07/chuck-baldwin/three-presidents-reject-covid-vaccines-three-presidents-die/

FDR was before covid but it wouldn't have mattered because he would have been a carbon copy to ol' joe the dumbass.  Terribly sad for this once-great country - - - now in complete tatters and ruins and getting worse by the day.  Should we be thanking the dimpocraps??  That's what they expect from us, I think.  What idiots.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera