My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2021 3:49 am  #1

I do life coaching and motivational speaking, too

Ha!!!!

Best line I've read in ages.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/07/14/the-morning-briefing-joe-biden-is-the-greatest-threat-to-our-democracy-since-the-civil-war-n1461607

We hafta laugh or we'll all burst out bawling or fighting.  I'm not a lover but I sure as hell ain't a fighter either -- except when I absolutely have no choice I'll fight to the end.  And that, my dear friends, is what's going to HAVE to happen to end this drooling idiots slide into the white house via all of his crooked buddies (who will turn on him in a minute, and biden knows it, if he makes ONE WRONG MOVE).  That must be comforting to ol' droolin'joe the asshole.

It's a damned cinch biden couldn't do motivational speaking much less life coaching . . .    He is nothing more to his colleagues than a convenient placeholder now.  He helped them cheat their way into offices they don't deserve and don't know the first thing about, and now they don't NEED him anymore.  You'd think Stupid Jill would be able to figure out that much without her phone in her face.  Ditto for crocheting COMMALA.  Dumb as a rock.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera