My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2021 8:36 pm  #1

Ballots were double-counted in Georgia

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-tucker-carlson-says-mail-in-ballots-were-double-counted-in-georgia

Stunning information.  WHY AREN'T PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THIS???

We all pretty much knew that biden and his criminal cohorts did NOT really win this election, but it was being covered up even more than we suspected.  That dumbass should be in jail, not in the white house.  And there you have my assessment of facts. 

The article at that link above was just published yesterday.  I missed Tucker's show last night and I'm not sure if the video provided was from last night or when it was done.  Nevertheless, facts are facts, even if the dimpocraps don't believe in facts because they want this country to be a communist country.  What I don't understand is why?  Other than the fact that Communism has made biden a very wealthy man, it doesn't change the fact that he is old, demented and downright stupid and we also know that HE is not in charge of the white house, for the most part.  He is there INO.  In name only.  He cannot answer questions without a cheat sheet, he falls up the stairs getting on the plane, he whispers into the camera - - I mean this guy is in left field if ever anyone was.

The sad part is that dopes like Mitch McCONnell could have stopped all of this, but they didn't even try.  NOW THAT THEY SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING, they act as if they're going to change things.  My ass.  They will change nothing.  I mean, it IS a bit late now, and someone should tell the babbling idiots on the right.  We on the right have our own skeletons in the closet, those people who didn't speak up don't want those skeletons revealed, so instead of saving America, they said nothing and did nothing.  Now all of us are paying for their lies and cover-ups.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera