My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 11, 2021 2:32 am  #1

Have you seen these?

The ridiculously stupid new "ads" on tv about those dumb phones where you slide your fingers around and junk like that, are now SHOWING people how to have outdoor fun without going outdoors.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

They are showing people LEARNING TO SURF at home in your living room, for God's sake.  There were more ridiculous things but I couldn't believe what I was seeing so I muted the sound and went into the kitchen to do something far more important.

Can American's sink any lower than we've already gone (the 40 y/olds and under)?  Oh, I'm sure the biden white house will TRY TO find ways for all of us to sink to their level of stupidity.  Uh, for those of us who aren't completely brainwashed it's gonna be an uphill road for those scoundrels. 

Someone should be hanging their hides out to dry since we now have PROOF of the fact they cheated in the state of GA (for positive) during the election.  Raise your hand if you didn't already KNOW this.  Anyone with even a fourth of a functioning brain knew it a long time ago.

They better put the barbed wire back up at the white house cuz ol dumbass joe ain't safe, I have a feeling.  People are outraged and every hour we find out about some other shenanigan they've pulled.  Christ, I didn't think those idiots were smart enough to do any of this kind of stuff, but apparently they had help.  LOTSA help.  Hmmmmm.

To me, this is just MORE proof that Trump was NOT a scoundrel, even though the dimpocraps desperately wanted you to think so and went to all-out lengths to try to "prove it".  They are jackasses and Trump will STILL end up being the hero he is for this country.  By the time he gets back in office, I hope it's not too late to save America.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera