My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2021 8:27 pm  #1

Weather: THEY HAVE NO CLUE

I have been to at least 5 different weather "sites" this morning, and not ONE of them agrees with the other.  We are trying to find out if it's going to rain this afternoon because I was going to take my grands to the swimming pool again.  But it doesn't even open until noon and 3 of the 5 sites predicted thunderstorms, 2 of them even said "heavy thunderstorms this afternoon and evening". 

There is absolutely no where you can go to find accurate weather information for even 4 hours down the road, so how the hell are we supposed to believe the idiots who are predicting GLOBAL WARMING?????  They absolutely have not the first friggin' clue what they're talking about.

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE WEATHER IS GOING TO DO FROM MINUTE TO MINUTE, and that, my friends, is a pure fact.  Don't believe the "green" hysteria and the frightening predictions for our future.  As I said before, they WANT you to believe it will happen (this has been going on since the 1970's with "Earth Day") and it's never stopped since, with many people making millions and even billions of dollars off this nonsense.

Just goes to show you how truly stupid American's really are.  It's sad to have to say that, but most of them are completely bonkers.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera