My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2021 1:18 am  #1

The Lockdowns will be back - if we let them

I don't really like videos or podcasts of stuff like this, but it's not that long, so I recommend it for everyone.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-lockdowns-will-come-back-if-you

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 7, 2021 1:33 am  #2

Re: The Lockdowns will be back - if we let them

The other gripe I have with this podcast, and many articles I read, is they are STILL talking about the "testing, PCR testing" for this "fake disease".  THERE ARE NO TESTS.  It's just that simple, it's been proven that NO KIND OF TESTING is necessary and certainly not recommended.

That's all a part of THE BIG LIE we've been fed.  How do you think the dimpocraps won the election?  They distracted people enough to change the voting numbers right in plain sight.  In the middle of the night, my husband and I were watching the TV and all of a sudden the numbers at the bottom of the screen changed very dramatically in favor of biden.  We looked at each other and said "what the hell just happened"?   By the next day it became all too obvious what the hell had happened.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 7, 2021 2:10 am  #3

Re: The Lockdowns will be back - if we let them

More info from Jordan on THE DOSSIER re: his podcasts.

But really, Jordan, your English is atrocious. "We never should have WENT there"???  What the hell is THAT???

No, no, no, sir.  It's "never should have GONE there".  If you're going to have things online and on podcasts, please try to learn proper English first pal.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-dossier-podcast-is-now-live

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera