My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2021 5:00 pm  #1

Oral Health, it's ties to cancer & heart disease

Long but good reading.  There are two free downloads at the bottom of the article worth having in your stash of online stuff.  I wear dentures, top and bottom, because our water was soooooooooooooo bad where I grew up.  But one thing I can say without question is we've never lost a family member to cancer, and heart disease only seemed to be an issue of old age which is pretty normal, I guess. 

You MUST WATCH CAREFULLY WHAT DOCTORS LIST AS "CAUSE OF DEATH" ON DEATH CERTIFICATES, we found out recently when my husband passed away.  Gotta watch those creeps every minute.

Like I said, this is long but read it in pieces if you must but read it - - and invest in a nebulizer, too.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/06/joseph-mercola/the-hidden-epidemic-fueling-cancer-and-heart-disease/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 21, 2021 5:05 pm  #2

Re: Oral Health, it's ties to cancer & heart disease

My husband died recently of, really, who the hell knows what.

He took splendid care of his teeth, had 3 of those electric toothbrushes which I told him to get rid of but he wouldn't listen - - they are a spending trap.  But his "cause of death" was ORIGINALLY listed as heart disease until we got the police department involved in looking at the camera footage of his final hour on this earth.  They concluded it had nothing to do with a heart attack (which is what the hospital was trying to claim).  HE HAD A BRAIN BLEED CAUSED FROM HIS MEDICATIONS.

Let that sink in and all of us should be taking a look at what meds we are taking, why, and at what doses are TRULY NECESSARY.  Too many people rely on their doctors and that's a shame.

But that's just MY OPINION.  I've felt that way for a long time which is why I go to a NATURAL HEALTH CLINIC.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera