My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 1, 2021 12:37 am  #1

Memorial Day 2025 - looking forward

But it's not pretty.  Imagine that.  Most of this mess has been perpetuated by the tv newscasters and I blame THEM more than anyone besides the medical idiots for the mess we're in right now.  This was truly a PLANNED epidemic (relying on public stupidity, of course).

https://www.technocracy.news/memorial-day-2025-back-to-the-future/

There is an almost 1/2 hour video included with this article, but I have not yet watched it.  Looking forward to doing so, however.  The article alone is enough to make my skin crawl about the "upcoming future".......providing we even HAVE one, which is also doubtful, as far as I'm concerned.  I'm just glad as hell that I'm already old. 

QUOTE FROM THE ARTICLE AT THE ABOVE LINK:

By Patrick Wood

"In 2025, just 4 short years from now, America will stumble across yet another Memorial Day weekend and reflect on wars fought, soldiers and civilians killed and the nature of freedoms that were preserved or lost.

I predict that by 2025 there will be near-universal awareness that the latest world war was fought and lost and that it was the war to end all other wars.

This is a war that is being fought right now, albeit it started several years ago. The world is reeling but doesn’t have a clue that it has been sucker-punched by a contrived virus pandemic that caused the Great Panic of 2020.

The global economy has been crippled and is slouching toward the most massive season of deflationary wealth destruction the world has ever seen. Scientific dictatorship is in control of virtually all substantive political activity.

Follow the science, said the self-declared high priests of science. Those who have blindly followed their pseudo-science have been captured by the Scientific Dictatorship that has been carefully constructed over a 45 year period. Prisoners of war.

If this writer is alive in 2025, and people are bemoaning their miserable state, I am going to tell them that they were clearly warned and had every opportunity to fight back, but did not."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera