My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2021 8:01 pm  #1

Forget Piglosi

She's not going to sign anything.  You can forget that idea from the get-go.

She WANTS there to be a world wide disaster, and that's exactly what's happening because SHE helped plan it (didn't think she had enough living brain cells to make anything of this magnitude actually happen!).  She's always been a no-good, she's still a no-good - - - only now she have many, many dimpocrap "partners in crime" LITERALLY.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/over-200-republicans-press-pelosi-to-back-covid-19-origin-probe-hold-the-ccp-accountable_3836160.html

** You may have to find the area where it say you can continue without subscribing, sorry about that, but it's the Epoch Times new tactic for getting subscribers.  It's a terrible one, but it's what they do.  Either click it and continue reading, join if you wish of course, or find it under another web site.  It has to be in more than one place online.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 30, 2021 8:28 pm  #2

Re: Forget Piglosi

Here's more on this from Steve Scalise.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/scalise-leads-house-gop-in-demanding-pelosi-direct-committee-chairs-to-investigate-coronavirus-origins/ar-AAKtK9C

Tell me honestly, who do you trust more with our future -  -  Nannzi Piglosi or Steve Scalise?

There shouldn't be an iota of confusion in that answer but I'm sure there are many out there who actually support the USA selling out to China.  For God's sakes, I have no idea why they would want that, but in 2021, here we are.  And the dimwits on the left are STILL bashing Donald Trump even though they know he was right on a lot of things.  It's just amazing to me how really stooopid people can be.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera