My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2021 11:02 pm  #1

Manipulating data to prop up vaxxzines

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05/no_author/how-the-cdc-is-manipulating-data-to-prop-up-vaccine-effectiveness/

The vaxxzines are, by far, more DANGERIOUS to us human beings than COVID ever would be.  No one even seems to know what's in those vaxxzines, for heaven's sake.  Maybe ol' stiff joe could tell us?  He seems to know all the answers and gets mad if WE don't want to believe him about a damned thing he says, and why should we?  We've been lied to about his entire AGENDA from the get-go by him and his campaigning staff and now his WH staff. And he certainly does have an AGENDA.  Ask Russia.   Ask China.  Ask Iraq.

Ol' joe is a train wreck.  Half the time he doesn't know who he is or where he is.  But he pretends to "understand the vaxxzines"????  Oh puh-leeeeez.  We're all a lot more "safe" if we DON'T take one, believe me.  I am immunocompromised but even if I wasn't I wouldn't take one for love nor money.

Let's figure out a way to get all of those dumbass newscasters to STOP PUSHING A VAXXZINE THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT EITHER.  Do they KNOW how many people have died from the vax's?  Well, I've been keeping track and it's not pretty.  Too bad ol' joe's family didn't all croak from the damned thing, but then again I'd be willing to bet the farm none of them had the "actual" experimental shot.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera