My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 20, 2021 5:50 pm  #1

We are watching the complete destruction of America

America, for some inexplicable reason, voted for biden.  Only biden isn't really our president, nanny piglosi is actually running the show.  And completely out of her spite for donald trump, she is selling America to the Chinese.

She has completely destroyed the economy.
She is ruining the entire educational system.
She is dismantling basic, fundamental human rights.
She is decimating whatever little bit of integrity our medical system ever DID have.
She is exerting her authority into every corner of America.

TRUMP & his family = freedom
Piglosi (Biden/Harris) = oppression

I don't think there's any more clear way to relate what's happening in this country.

I could go on and on but I'm going to stop there.  You know where I'm heading with these thoughts if you're a republican American. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 20, 2021 6:33 pm  #2

Re: We are watching the complete destruction of America

After you read this rather long but interesting article, you'll know exactly why the suicide rate is expoding in America.  No reason it shouldn't and no reason it should stop anytime soon.  When people lose hope, they simply don't care about anything at all.  That's where this "new gubmint" is taking us.  Thank you Joe Biden, thank you COMMALA HARRIS (especially her, the dirtbag), thank you Nannzy Piglosi (I call her Nazi Nannzy), thank you chuCKie sCHOoooooomer, et al.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05/no_author/total-tyranny-well-all-be-targeted-under-the-governments-new-precrime-program/

If you aren't a democrap, all of these things talked about in the article are going to effect you immediately.

If you ARE a dimpocrap, they will effect you EVENTUALLY.  You can count on it. Bet on it.

I would like ONE of the people, however, to explain the end game.

Where is all of this leading?

WHO are THEY going to dominate???  There will be no one left to dominate . . .

Nothing would be prettier than to be around to watch them dominate and decimate each other because they will be the only ones left!  Now THAT'S FUNNY and IRONIC, too. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera