My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2021 9:13 pm  #1

Circle the wagons . . .

. . .  one of my favorite sayings from long ago, and still relevant today for many reasons, although I can't really say that politics would be among MY reasons for using that term, but so be it.

A good article to read is at the link below, and here's a small quote from the article at that link:

"An awful lot of interested parties don’t want a complete examination of the 2020 Arizona vote to go forward, including now the US Department of Justice, which sent a letter from its Civil Rights Division to state Senate President Karen Fann threatening legal action against canvassers directed to ascertain whether voters actually lived at the addresses recorded on their mail-in ballots.  The DOJ asserts that this would be threatening and coercive to voters — if they could even be found at these addresses. That was a week ago. So far, the auditors have not sent canvassers out and the DOJ hasn’t moved."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05/james-howard-kunstler/circling-the-wagons/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 16, 2021 9:17 pm  #2

Re: Circle the wagons . . .

In the above article, the author's use of the word "maff" cracks me up because you simply would NOT believe the number of children I have heard using that "term" for at least 2 decades already.  It's astounding, and when you try to correct them, they look at you as if YOU have the problem . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera