My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2021 3:37 am  #1

What in the hell is the matter with America?

The schools, and apparently some of the parents, have lost their minds - - providing they ever actually HAD a mind.

Good heavens.  Sex toys promoted by school teachers  . . .  now there's a REAL brainiac on the loose right there.  She should be fired immediately if not sooner.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/president-of-washington-state-school-board-runs-all-ages-sex-toy-shop

Here's the thing - - I am a woman but was once a young girl.  I helped do alllll kinds of things on our 2,000 acre cattle ranch and loved every minute of it because I learned a lot about life.

I grew up as a girl and did the work of a boy - - does that make me a weird person who should now be questioning if I should have been a boy???  Uh, I don't think so.  When I dressed for school, you could tell I was a girl and that I felt and thought like a girl.  I do not understand how a young boy could honestly say he feels and thinks like a girl but that he's "trapped" in a boy's body.  It's just the most ridiculous thing ever.  WHO ON EARTH TAUGHT HIM TO THINK THAT WAY?  PROBABLY A COMBO OF HIS RIDICULOUS TEACHER AND HIS EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS PARENTS.  Where else would a kid get such stupid and weird ideas?

The whole thing is sickening.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera