My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 7, 2021 7:50 pm  #1

The trap we're supposed to fall into

One thing ALL of these people, including Tucker, are not able to grasp is that vaxxzines can do harm to a person's body for YEARS after they are given.  Why is no one addressing that fact??  It seems odd to me - - no one will approach the obvious.  Maybe they're ignorant, maybe they haven't thought in depth about it, maybe they haven't studied these things fully, maybe they don't WANT to understand.

We certainly know there's a reason the gubmint continually pushes these things and why our country is almost entirely shut down to those who will not submit to a poisonous, untested, untrialed vaxxzine.  Whaddaya suppose that reason is???  Hmmmmmm.  Betcha I could make a pretty "on target" guess but no one wants to hear the truth these days.

It's amazing how many people bury their heads in the sand whenever they possibly can just to avoid conversations and arguments.  We are a disgraceful nation now.  I find fault with Trump for these vaxxzine lies, too, it ain't just joe numbskull.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05/no_author/tucker-carlson-how-many-americans-have-died-after-taking-covid-vaccines/

So what this article (and the show - - I saw it on tv) is really saying is that the shots are questionable but we should all still just go ahead and submit to them . . . if there's logic in there somewhere, could someone please point it out to me??  Tucker did not defend people's rights NOT to take the shots, he simply questioned the same things others have questioned and that's not "news" at all.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 7, 2021 8:54 pm  #2

Re: The trap we're supposed to fall into

Does anyone truly understand how many "adverse reactions" are never reported in the first place?

And when something happens MONTHS after a vaxxzine has been administered to someone, NO ONE puts the pieces together about the fact that it just might be lingering effects from this vaxxzine (which stays in the system for a LOOOOOOOOONG time, regardless of what you're hearing from "the gumint")?

No one is asking these questions because not many people even THINK about these possibilities.  Take the shot and forget it unless you get real sick right away or die right away - - that's the American mindset.  It's appalling that we have such a stupid society.

Tucker only tells half the VAERS story here and you can tell he's only just heard of this organization recently himself.  He has no clue.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/tucker-carlson-how-many-americans-died-covid-vaccines/

No one will ever know the answer to that question because it's not followed up and it's never truly studied.  Doctors don't look for these things after someone dies because they don't even THINK about it.  They'll blame almost anything but vaccines because EVERYONE makes money off these mostly experimental forms of medicine, which have sadly been around for decades without being properly followed up or properly studied long-term.  This nation should have its face slapped for being so stupid.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera