My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 5, 2021 8:04 pm  #1

Lessons not learned

People tend to forget that vaxxzines SHED.

They also forget that vaxxzines actually can stay in your system for a lifetime, not just a couple of months as the stupidass dimpocraps would have you believe.  They want to dictate YOUR HEALTH CONCERNS into THEIR POLICIES.

We can't let that happen.  This is also where I had differences with the Trump administration.  They obviously didn't understand vaxxzines and how they actually work, and apparently neither does the medical industry or most of the "science" involved in the biden fiasco narrative.

Once again, vaxxzines shed.  Keep that in mind while reading this article.  Also keep in mind that most GMO things are "experimental".

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/05/05/gmo-covid-vaccine-and-gmo-crops-parallels-lessons-not-learned/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 5, 2021 8:13 pm  #2

Re: Lessons not learned

I can speak to this issue much better than most "experts".

I grew up on a working ranch where we were VERY CAREFUL what was fed to our animals and poultry.  The cattle were ONLY pastured on NEVER SPRAYED grasses (a mixture planted by my family) and our chickens and turkeys and guinea hens only ate food scraps and if they ever needed anything else it was always just homemade bread soaked in milk in their feed pans (which were washed daily - one of the many jobs of all 5 of us kids!).

There was no GMO anything and it was more available back in the late 50's and early 60's than most people realize.  We could actually SMELL it on certain grains when we went to the Equity to buy seeds (for any grasses we didn't save seeds from ourselves).

Nothing is safe in our world today.  Grow as much of your own food as possible, buy LOCAL milks if possible, and eat only locally raised meats which have NOT BEEN GRAIN FINISHED for the last 2 weeks or so.  Even doing that we still ingest some GMO crap because it's in the air.  Not much anyone can do about that as far as I know. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera