My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2021 6:56 pm  #1

Pence's famous "smile"

He was secretly cheering on Piglosi last year as she tore up President Trump's State of the Union Address.  We know that now.  He was never really a supporter of Trump and now we know that, too.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/26/dont-postpone-bidens-state-of-the-union-cancel-it-entirely/

(HELL NO - don't cancel it, make him stand up there and make more false promises so we can hate on him even more than we already do.  I'll take bets he can't make it through the first 3 minutes without blurbing out a mistake or without rubbing his head!!)

Now, back to where my original message was going!  Someone should have put Piglosi in handcuffs after that public stunt.  After all, it's not like the entire world didn't see it and take their cue from her actions.  Just look at what's happened since that time and then put piglosi into the picture the way she should be in it - she's responsible for all the chaos and I'd like to hear her say differently.

Why is it that people like her think SHE deserves police protection but no one else does?  If I were a policeman assigned to "guard" her, I'd quit my job on the spot and tell her to F off.  She can just get on her broom and fly from CA to WADC and stop "non-greenifying" HER world - and AOC's, of course.  I think those two are the only ones who actually believe all this green nonsense is going anywhere.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera