My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2021 2:07 am  #1

State Atty Gen's making threats??

Ah, I think that's a big no-no, ain't it?? 

Since when can these goons tell platforms like fakebook and tweeter what to do?  Do they OWN part of those companies? 

I thought fakebook and tweeter were, in the beginning at least, touted as "sites where you could speak your mind freely", weren't they??  I think that's how they got so many followers who are now being betrayed because of false promises (which we are only just now discovering slowly).  See why I never was interested in joining those types of "social media sites"???  Social my ass.

As long as what you say is in agreement with what everyone else is saying, fakebook and tweeter or ok with stuff, but the minute you disagree - - boom - - you're banned or tossed off the train, so to speak.  What garbage they promote at those places.  No one in their right mind should bother with such junk.  What a waste of precious time. 

They are banning discussions about vaxxzines, imagine that.  They can discuss it til they're blue in the face but it won't change the fact that people, like me, who have no intention of taking any of those ridiculous shots.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/joseph-mercola/state-attorneys-general-threaten-to-silence-dr-mercola/

Aren't you just proud to live in the land of the FREE?  Especially when free only means what someone else wants it to mean, I guess.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera