My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2021 9:49 pm  #1

Why would a doctor make such a ridiculous statement . . .

I'll just never understand the worshipping of vaccinations.

Vaxxzines have NEVER had a good reputation, and yet guys like Rand Paul are touting them as if they were from Jesus Christ himself.  It's baffling why he would do such a ridiculous, stupid thing. 

Especially THESE vaxxzines.  They're not even truly TESTED and TRIALED. 

I mean, really - - - -  HOW COULD HE BE SOOOOOO STUPID????

I used to have a lot of respect for Rand but that ended with this "push for vaccines" train he's been on.  It's pure insanity.

https://hotair.com/headlines/2021/04/22/rand-paul-biden-should-burn-his-mask-to-encourage-vaccination-n385008/

For an in-depth look at the true nature of vaxxzines, just go online and see if you can find the original article by Jonas Salk about his smallpox vaccines.  He was laughing about how stupid people are and how easily persuaded they are to grasp at medical straws.  He was a hypocrite if ever there was one but it proves what I've been saying for years about the falsehoods and the fake belief in something as ridiculous as vaccines.  My generation of kids was raised on stupidity (because that's when most of this crap got its start) but I never fell for any of it then and I don't now, and thank God neither did my parents.  My Dad didn't even believe in vaccinating cattle, why on earth would he submit to vaccinating his children??  Yep, people need to be asking themselves these questions but no one ever does anymore.  They think of modern medicine as infallible.  What a load of hooey.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera