My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 21, 2021 1:36 am  #1

An almost missed, untalked about "smoking gun" on Fauci fraud

Good information here.  I only copied a small section from it for you, and you'll have to go to the link below to read the rest.  It's really good reading.

QUOTE:

"(Congressman Jim) Jordan was demanding to know, from Fauci, when the unconstitutional COVID restrictions would end. Fauci, the notorious flip-flopper, had no answers. =20pxThere is, however, a momentous issue on which Fauci has given answers. In the process, he exposed an astonishing fraud that completely changes the picture of COVID-19.

Congressman Jordan, follow this trail.

Summary: Fauci readily admitted that, if the PCR test for the virus is done improperly, the results are meaningless and must be thrown out. What he failed to say---and he knows this---is that the test, since the beginning, HAS BEEN DONE IMPROPERLY.

Takeaway: Millions of people have been falsely told they’re infected with the virus; millions of COVID case numbers are false. These false numbers have been used to declare and extend lockdowns. If what I’m writing here is true, Congressman, would that interest you? Would that spur you to take action?

Before I lay out the details of the case, I recommend you speak with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. He knows the PCR test has been performed incorrectly. In December, he and his public health department issued an order to remedy that staggering problem.

All right, here we go. Buckle up."

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/04/20/fauci-smoking-gun-evidence-pandemic-fraud/

Everyone knows what a creep Fauci is, so I don't believe a damned word out of his mouth, not now, not ever.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera