My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2021 7:00 pm  #1

Denmark abandons Astra-Zeneca

It's about time SOMEONE takes this step and it's a shame more aren't following.  On this topic of corona shots, I've always differed with former Pres. Trump and the medical industry alike.  They're just wrong, and as Tucker Carlson pointed out on his show last night, if people have already taken the "shots" why do they have to continue to wear masks (whether it's one or three is still up in the air until Lord Fauci makes up his ridiculous mind) and continue to "social distance". And now the idea of these unGodly medical passport thingys?  Geezalou.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/denmark-totally-bans-covid-19-vaccine-amid-reports-of-blood-clots_3775705.html

At least one country finally came to their senses and is seeing the politicization of all of this mess.  It was done for political purposes and nothing else.  After all, it helped the crooks into office, didn't it?  It was a total distraction from the election (as intended) and people weren't even paying attention to the man who spent almost the entire campaign in his basement and has stayed in his room sleeping ever since, only now he's sleeping in the White House.  He has a vicious vice president who pretends to be "normal" by telling people she crochets!!  It's hilarious.  I'll bet she doesn't know one end of a crochet hook from another. 

It's a shame to think about how stupid the American people have become, in fact it's downright embarrassing to know that the population is so stupid.  Yep, a dumbed down society looks just like the current USA.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera