My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2021 8:29 pm  #1

COVID mania = good description

I don't understand why the whole world keeps doing these lockdowns when it's quite obvious they are doing the exact opposite of what SHOULD be done?  We cannot get over something we're not exposed to.  It's a really simple concept that our gubmints hope you don't understand - - and that way they retain control with fear. 

It's a sick way to do things, but in the USA that doesn't surprise me.  Some of the other countries, like the UK - - now THAT surprises me because they know better over there.

I copied this great paragraph to paste here, but you really need to read his entire article.  Lots of great stuff in there!  Link is posted below.

"COVID Mania has turned the world’s sovereign states into one tyranny after another. And the authoritarian forces of the world won this second “Cold War” against its citizens without firing a shot. Some appear to be under the impression that the ruling class, which just finished the fastest roll up of power in human history, will simply return these stolen liberties when the “national emergency” comes to an end. I’m not particularly convinced that this is the case."

https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-free-world-died-of-covid-19

He's right.  It's time to rebuild.  And please - - DON'T give up your guns.  Personally, I don't understand why our police forces so readily relinquished THEIR guns.  That was a very stupid thing for them to do because they were the only ones who could actually fight back - - LEGALLY.  They possessed those firearms with the blessing of the state in which they lived when they passed their entrance exams to the military and the police departments alike.  Now they've set a precedent that has no teeth for the rest of us.  Bad idea boys.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera