My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2021 12:36 am  #1

4th site now pausing vaccinations

Why is it when people are getting sick all around them, the "experts" CONTINUE to say there's "no reason for concern". 

WHAT????

WHO ARE THESE "EXPERTS"?  Personally, I do not believe there is such a thing as an expert in any field or on any subject.  Period.  There just isn't.

I guess they consider if "only a few people get really sick or if only a few people have bad reactions or if only a few people die" it's perfectly fine.

Typical dimpocrap logic.  They don't mind sacrificing others, they just sure as hell don't want the hammer to come down on their own families RE: the Biden family doing all in it's power to protect Hunter from his sordid past (which probably isn't "past").  And, of all things, Hunter is now out hawking a book he thinks he wrote. . . !!!  Talk about lunacy on full display.  It's shameful, on top of all the other stupid things it represents.  Yes sir, Daddy-o is taking good care of his boy, even though "he knew NOTHING" about Hunter's drug problem or his sordid, ugly life.

This is why I firmly believe that all politicians received bogus, water shots or whatever, but what they received was not the same shots you and I or Joe Blow down the street would be getting.  Does anyone besides me doubt that?  I will never submit to one of those things, not for love nor money.  And yes, I do believe there's a LOT of money involved in all the wrong places here.

Yet, every politicians FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE, stupidly keep promoting this untested, untrialed, unapproved vaxxzine.  It's absolutely the most ludicrous thing I've ever witnessed in my lifetime.  They pay no attention to the CDC so why do we even HAVE a CDC??????? Beats me.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/4th-us-site-pauses-covid-19-vaccinations-after-adverse-reactions_3770213.html

But, you know, everything's great, everything's fine, everything's wonderful. 

Good Lord.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera