My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2021 8:10 pm  #1

How many times are we going to hear the same crap?

How many times are they going to go over this information?  We've heard so many different versions no one knows what to believe, and I'm sure that is the whole point.

First these doctors tell you all about covid (a basically non-existent disease) and then they launch into talking about the "testing" which is also bogus and non-existent. 

But we're all supposed to believe the rest of what they say.  What balderdash.

They have changed the narrative so many times the only people who believe this kind of nonsense are the people making money from it.  How dumb would you have to be to know that?

Here's the article, same shit, different day.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/no_author/dr-ryan-cole-blows-the-whole-covid-19-propaganda-away/

He "blows away the propaganda" but he repeats all of the same propaganda a dozen times.  Jeezalou.  This is where I quit following all of this "biden/harris inspired nonsense".  Anything that has covid or corona in the title, I will no longer read.  I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sick of this crap I could puke.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 7, 2021 8:20 pm  #2

Re: How many times are we going to hear the same crap?

I am just as sick of hearing about fake covid as I am of hearing CONSTANT commercials about Medicare.

They promise the moon - - FREE THIS, FREE THAT - - only it never is.  How dumb would you have to be to know that?  And how dumb would you have to be to know how ramped up this agenda of "freebies" has gotten since biden/harris took office?  Why do they feel so free to give away OUR money?

Immigrants are getting basically EVERYTHING free.  Teachers are getting a $500 per month "bonus" now to stay at home.  The lists go on and on. 

I hope it isn't too much longer before the dimpocraps get their tit caught in the wringer.  It NEEDS to happen.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera