My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2021 9:26 pm  #1

Isn't this what I've been saying for well over a year already?

It sure is.

This article says it exactly like it is.  Too few people will believe it, however.  Sadly, they'd rather believe in the newscasters (from ALL the channels, not just the bought and paid for ones like CNN and MSNBC et al).  It dismays and angers me when I hear people who are SUPPOSED to know better because "they've done the research" (or so they say) constantly harping about getting the vaccinations and how wonderful they are. 

Obviously those people, smart or not, have absolutely no clue what the public is up against.  Sadly, even guys like Ron DeSantis are pushing this deadly, gene-altering vaccine(s).  They haven't done any homework, but it sure sounds good on tv, doesn't it?  Scares the living shit out of people, and that, of course, is the entire point.

You hafta hand it to the dimwit dimpocraps - - they're sneaky.  Too bad they just aren't very bright.  They have no end game planned and that will be the downfall of their fake pandemic. 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/gary-d-barnett/the-next-phase-of-this-fake-pandemic-will-be-premeditated-mass-murder-by-vaccine/

No one writes about this stuff better than Gary Barnett.  He's terrific.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 6, 2021 10:43 pm  #2

Re: Isn't this what I've been saying for well over a year already?

The problem with this article is that, here once again, they only THINK they've done "their research".  They obviously haven't.

Ron DeSantis is in favor of the vaxxzine.  He was pushing it earlier this year and just because the articles in a few places say that's not true, doesn't make it so.  I heard him on tv - several times - he's PUSHING the vaxxzine, so don't give me the ol' line that he wants "freedom" for people.  He may, but he's also not teaching them anything about the dangers and that's just wrong.

In fact, that's what's wrong with the whole damned country. 

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/04/06/the-morning-briefing-media-smears-are-just-making-desantis-stronger-n1437511

You hafta look closely at today's "journalism".  Those doods are not smearing him, they are agreeing with him.  Boy, people are so thick I don't think they'll ever figure out the twisted mess we've got going on right now.  Sadly.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera