My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2021 9:21 pm  #1

A couple more examples of Biden's complete lunacy for America

Makes you dependent on HIS gubmint plan:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/president-bidens-american-job-killing-tax-plan_3757979.html

And then takes away your ability to protect yourself from all the crime running rampant across the entire globe, and most of those people are coming HERE to commit the crimes because they know there's not going to be any punishment and that the Biden Administration will protect them AND support them with American earned $$$.

Yeah, I guess that's fair to a dimpocrap administration without any brains in their head and absolutely NO scruples..

https://www.theepochtimes.com/white-house-confirms-biden-will-sign-executive-order-on-gun-control_3751243.html

No such thing as "gun control" - - this is only the precursor to taking every firearm in America from her citizens.  But never from the people who are guarding the politicians, of course.  So, is Biden going to outlaw and take away knives, baseball bats, brooms, screwdrivers - - ANYTHING which can be used as a weapon (including cars because real soon no one can afford gas or even GET gas anyway?) because the dimpocraps want to get rid of all vehicles except bikes??  Gee, I wonder where Biden got THAT idea?  Have YOU been to China lately??  Most people over there, except the elitists, cannot even afford a bike. 

I hope you're looking forward to all of that if you voted for dumbass Biden, because that's what's coming our way - - SOONER THAN YOU THINK POSSIBLE.  This was already all planned.  Don't you worry, the dimpocraps knew Trump would be a great president for the PEOPLE and they couldn't stand that thought, so they began planning this in basements all over America 2 days after Trump was elected.  Picture it for a moment.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera