My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2021 1:46 am  #1

Dimpocraps can't stand it when they're wrong

And they REALLY can't stand it when someone PROVES them wrong.  All the big-mouthed, smug dimpocraps are now having to eat dirt - - I LOVE IT!  I'd like to shovel dirt all over Jen Psaki's ugly face and quell her smarmy attitude.

The dimpocraps are enraged that a few politicians, who are sane and using common sense methods, are beginning to reopen the country; and that sane and normal people are beginning to see through the black veil of lies being spouted by every single democrap and quite a few stupidass republicans. 

Their only response is hatred and hate speech towards the states which are opening up.  Hatred is all they know.  It's what they do best. What they really can't stand is that places like TX are showing people how things should be done and not to bend to the will of the insane dimpocraps because they are USING THIS PANDEMIC CRAP as a political TOOL.

Anyone who can't see it isn't really looking or paying attention.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2021/03/26/gov-abbotts-neanderthal-thinking-about-mask-mandate-turns-out-to-have-been-right-n1435308

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera