My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2021 6:47 pm  #1

Truthfully? I don't even believe in COVID

It's ridiculous.  When you take a step back and look at the timing of it all, don't you become just a LITTLE BIT SUSPICIOUS???

I mean, really, ask yourself that question on a serious basis.

The article below is very informative, even if you buy into the whole covid crap thing, and then you must read between the lines.  You'll see it - - I have faith in you!!!

QUOTED FROM THE ARTICLE AT THE LINK PROVIDED BELOW:

"The entire tragic, criminal, murderous, stupid, farcical COVID fraud is based on a hundred years of Rockefeller medicine—a pharmaceutical tyranny in which the enduring headline is:

ONE DISEASE, ONE GERM.

That’s the motto engraved on the gate of the medical cartel.

—Thousands of so-called separate diseases, each caused by an individual germ.

“Kill each germ with a toxic drug, prevent each germ with a toxic vaccine.”  "

The last part certainly helps support Billyboygates and his vaccine-creating companies. 

He owns almost everything now, and he's closing in on buying up all the US farmland, to boot, AND doing away with dairy products. This is not to mention his penchant with doing away with beef cattle ranches. That's TWO whole sectors of our economy which will be gone thanks to that egotistical jerk. 

I LOVE milk and use it all the time, not to mention cream. Ditto for grassfed beef, pasture raised chickens and their eggs, etc.  Billy doesn't LIKE that, therefore, the whole thing must be destroyed according to his royal wishes.  Sadly, he's in the process of doing just that. 

Buy all the dairy products and meat and chicken you can afford now (good quality only, of course) and stock up your freezer, then go out and buy 3 or 4 more freezers and stock them, as well.  If all your relatives do this, those things will at least be available to your families for a while anyway.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/03/25/rejecting-rockefeller-germ-theory-once-and-for-all/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera