My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2021 8:07 pm  #1

Covid mania is wearing off

Yep, the Chicken Little effect - - good name for it.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-chicken-little-act-isnt-working

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 20, 2021 8:43 pm  #2

Re: Covid mania is wearing off

I copy and pasted this from the Epoch Times (3-19-21) because there was no link, but it's a good reminder of what's happening around the USA.  This is exactly the mistake Americans made at the behest of the democrat party as early as March of 2020.  God, some people are just plain stupid to buy into such nonsense, but here we are a year later and still struggling to decide how to get freedom back.  I think we're finally onto something now, if enough states will cooperate.

Quoted material below:

"We must never give up our liberty in exchange for temporary safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

In response to the CCP virus outbreak, many states shut down businesses and stripped Americans of their basic, constitutionally protected rights.

They did so under the guise that it was to provide us with temporary safety.

However, the data has shown, that in addition to stripping us of our liberties, these measures may have (?)  actually done little to prevent the spread of the CCP virus.

For example, when you compare California, a state with the most restrictions, with Florida, a state with the least restrictions, their outcomes of both CCP virus cases and deaths are almost identical. Instead of the restrictions providing temporary safety, countless Americans lost their businesses or their jobs. Millions were forced to turn to unemployment and dependence on the government. Many have not yet recovered.

Of course, you will never hear facts like these in the mainstream media.    

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera