My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2021 12:15 am  #1

Everyone is sending the wrong messages

Mollie Hemingway is one of my favorite people.  But if she keeps up her insane yelping about COVID I'm going to quite reading anything from her or any other mainstream media - - they're ALL starting to lie through their teeth - - but why?

There really IS no pandemic.  Anyone who really looked at it, or thought about it, could see the facts right before their very eyes.  I have several friends who are in the medical industry and they are just stunned at how far these lies have gone - - and how much they've GROWN in the past year. 

I mean, wasn't the "timing of this thing" even the LEAST BIT SUSPICIOUS to people???  Uh, yup, sure was.

It was nothing more than a platform for Biden - - and as you can well tell, he's still standing on that soapbox (whenever he actually utters more than two words in a row which are intelligible).

It's just amazing to me how people will keep spreading a false narrative without EVER DOING THE HOMEWORK.  No wonder so many people in the USA and worldwide have turned into lemmings.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/13/lapdog-corrupt-media-coverage-of-bidens-carteresque-speech-is-embarrassing/

Notice how the bulk of his speech (and this ridiculous article by Hemingway) FOCUS on nothing but the virus, to speak of?  That, in and of itself, is very telling. 

It's utterly ridiculous.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera