My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 10, 2021 12:59 am  #1

When WILL we be "safe"??? Never.

There is no such thing as a "SAFE WORLD".  You'd have to be a complete and utter idiot/lunatic to believe anything like that.

I cannot tolerate it when I hear people who know NOTHING ABOUT MEDICINE OR HOW IT WORKS IN THE HUMAN BODY go on tv and start praising these vaccines as being the be-all end-all of the "pandemic".  THESE SHOTS ARE NO SUCH THING.  I've recently heard so many stupid people (like gubner Abbott from TX, for one) get on tv and sing the praises of a vaxxzine he really knows nothing about.

Just because you saw some people on tv taking "a shot" does NOT mean they were actually taking the true COVID vaccine.  WHat they were getting were vials full of water, most likely.  Certainly not the untested, untrialed, FOREIGN MADE covid crap vaccine - - which NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SHOULD TAKE. 

WE have no idea what those hastily concocted vaccines will do to the human body - - not in 10 minutes or in 10 years or in 30 years.  But people are lining up for them as if they are "life-saving medicine".  Well, I don't believe that, and I never will believe that. 

I don't believe in wearing masks either.  WHEN, in history, have we ever done such a ridiculously stupid thing on a scale like what we're seeing now?  People do NOT and can not get over illnesses they've not been made immune to through exposure - - you know, natural methods of human contact.  Not possible. 

Since Trump left office, I do not watch tv news anymore unless I get to one of those channels by accident.  I do try to watch Tucker but I missed last night's show.  I'll find it online and watch.  But even he is constantly harping on the vaccines and no one should be doing that.  No other drug or shot or medicine in HISTORY has ever been approved for such wide ranging use without YEEEARS of testing and scientific tracking.

I do not understand why people are doing it now.  I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my life, except maybe the masking mandates and the social distancing nonsense.  Do YOU know how far a sneeze can travel?  I'll bet you don't.  Check this out and you'll see why I'm skeptical of ALL THINGS GOVERNMENT.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/coronavirus-covid-sneeze-fluid-dynamics-in-photos

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera