My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2021 10:54 pm  #1

Betrayal of trust - again

This is not Fauxchee's first rodeo of lies to the American public, and if we don't get rid of him, it won't be the last.  He's made enough money off the USA though, so he'll probably just "retire wealthy" in a few months.  Who wouldn't?  Then he can sneer all the way to the bank. In other words, he can follow in the footsteps of some of our other current, slimy politicians (and that would include quite a large number of them, from both sides, sorry to say).

Quote from the link below: 

"However, that is only half the Swine Flu story. The other half---which involves an astounding hoax---was surely something Fauci was aware of at the time.  Fauci was, in fact, recommending a highly dangerous vaccine for protection against AN EPIDEMIC THAT DIDN’T EXIST AT ALL. His friends and professional colleagues at the CDC were creating the hoax.  Let me run it down for you.     In the summer of 2009, the CDC was claiming there were thousands of Swine Flu cases in the US. But behind these statistics lay an unnerving secret. A major crime, considering the CDC’s mandate to report the truth to the American people: Secretly, the CDC had stopped counting cases of Swine Flu. What? Why? CBS investigative reporter, Sharyl Attkisson, discovered the CDC secret; and she found out why. The routine lab testing of tissue samples from the most likely Swine Flu patients was coming back, in the overwhelming percentage of cases, with: NO SIGN OF SWINE FLU OR ANY OTHER KIND OF FLU."

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/03/05/tony-fauci-and-the-swine-flu-hoax-betrayal-of-trust/

Sound familiar?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 6, 2021 9:36 pm  #2

Re: Betrayal of trust - again

Great reading.  5 ways people are "tricked" into taking the awful, dangerous corona virus vaxxzine, even as USELESS as it is, and as potentially DANGEROUS as it is. 

Now tell me, truly.  Do you HONESTLY think that shot taken by Joe Biden or any of the rest of the bigwigs contain anything but water??  Ha. Yeah. Right.

They don't even contain a placebo, just water, because a placebo contains things people don't know are in there - - and that's the REALLY scary part.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/no_author/5-ways-theyre-trying-to-trick-you-into-taking-the-covid-vaccine/

Consequently, people have to be tricked (or my word for it is incentivized) into taking the damned thing.

Thanks, but no thanks.  Give mine to someone else. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera