My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2021 4:21 am  #1

She prolly won't even go to jail

And with Biden's new "law", she's probably not going to have to go to jail, or even serve any time at all.  How crazy are we going to let things get before we stand up to this creep in the WH????

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ariel-jerry-robinson-alleged-abuse-of-white-children

This part of the equation is NOT what's wrong: "We are calling upon the State of South Carolina to pass the bill to be name Victoria's Law which will call for reform of the current screening process to become not only an adoptive parent but as a foster parent as well."  "

It is NOT the current "screening process" where the problem lies.  The problem is that the social workers do not do their jobs (I happen to know this for a fact and if you want that whole story, I'll be happy to tell it right here if someone asks). 

The social workers will place children in ANY HOME, ANY WHERE just to "unload" them.  THERE'S the problem. 

They don't seem to give a damn about where the children go (which is often to places that are MUCH MUCH worse than the home they were taken from, usually the parents who are wrongly accused of something) and then their children are killed and they NEVER get them back because the STATE SOCIAL SERVICES PEOPLE ARE TOO LAZY TO DO THEIR JOBS.  

That's where the blame belongs.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera