My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2021 4:12 am  #1

Lizzy Borden Chaney has GOT TO GO

She's a pimple on the ass of America.  I never did like any of the Cheney's and she is part of the reason why.  She's a traitor whenever it works for HER best interests.  Just like her Dad.  She's also a Piglosi ass-kisser.

I don't usually use quotes this large but I didn't know exactly where to stop with this!

QUOTE FROM LINK BELOW:

"I don’t think that we’re about to launch into Tea Party 3.0 but I do believe that there is enough emotion to carry the Republican Party to victory on the House side of things in 2022 if it doesn’t get distracted.

Liz Cheney is a distraction.

There are over seventy-four million Republican voters who feel that the future of the party must have Donald Trump as its centerpiece — either in person or in spirit. That is far and away the largest faction in the GOP.

The other faction is comprised of Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, and a few others who believe that the party would be more comfortable returning to its Bush-era days of being little more than a lapdog for the Democrats and their flying monkeys in the MSM. As I have stated on more than one occasion, that’s the path to permanent oblivion of Republicans. I felt for a while that the Republican resolve would be fueled by the Trump spirit going forward but then House Republicans voted to leave Cheney in a leadership position. That, of course, has just emboldened her.

Cheney’s own constituents in Wyoming just expressed their displeasure with her via censure, and
her response was rather dismissive:

Liz Cheney is defiant after the Wyoming State Republican Party voted to censure her and called for her resignation from Congress for her vote to impeach Donald Trump.

“I’m not,” Cheney told “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace in response to a question about her resignation. “Look I think people all across Wyoming understand and recognize that our most important duty is to the Constitution. And as I’ve explained and will continue to explain to supporters all across the state, voters all across the state, the oath that I took to the Constitution compelled me to vote for impeachment, and it doesn’t bend to partisanship, it doesn’t bend to political pressure, it’s the most important oath that we take.”

Cheney easily survived a vote to strip her of her leadership position last week 145-61. But those 61 opponents could still make life miserable for her in the House. The old-fashioned tradition of “shunning” will be employed which means working with her colleagues may become very difficult.

The fact that she was left in a leadership role gives her relevance she shouldn’t have right now. It will also give her a lot more face time with the advocacy media because everything she’s been saying for a month is a regurgitation of the Dem party line. Her position is virtually indistinguishable from that of Nancy Pelosi’s."

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/02/08/the-morning-briefing-liz-cheney-is-a-cancer-that-could-kill-gops-2022-hopes-n1423590

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera