My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 4, 2021 10:08 pm  #1

I don't give a SHIT about the vaccine

And it's really too bad ANYONE would succumb to that nonsensical idea.  People are stupid and this is the proof, as far as I'm concerned.  I'm not in favor of ANY vaxxzines but certainly not "rushed to market" vaccines and now we're all told there needs to be 3 of them (it will soon be 4 and then 5 and yearly and then monthly - - sorta like the mask situation - - it NEVER ENDS). 

If our society keeps up the way it's going now, we're doomed.  STOP LISTENING TO DORKS AND CREEPS LIKE FAUCI.  Do you know what that idiot's salary was in 2019?  Look it up and it'll scare the living snot out of you. 

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-ruling-class-openly-saying-fascism-and-masks-will-never-end-will-we-finally-wake-up

My fear is that people won't wake up.  My generation (the 60 and 70 year olds) are the ones who know the truth about all of this crap, but no one will listen to us "because we're old".  My generation (for the most part) did not grow up DEPENDING on vaxxzines because OUR families knew they were dangerous and useless.  Not a lot has changed about that situation.  The truth death numbers from this covid vax are not being told and that's a fact.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera