My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 28, 2021 9:59 pm  #1

Do you miss him yet?

Lots of people who weren't (or said they weren't) Trump fans are already missing the hell out of him.  He used common sense and was a fighter for the little guy.  We don't see anything of the sort from Biden's administration.  In fact, we're seeing just the opposite - - and things are gonna get a lot worse.  We better hope the next 4 years go by very quickly so we can get Trump back in office where he belongs.  Biden certainly doesn't belong there and Harris is about a un-American as they come so don't depend on her for anything but more of the same useless, dangerous policies.  It's already a disaster.  If you don't feel it anywhere else, you'll feel it the next time you go grocery shopping, take my word for it.

Now Biden wants to get rid of cows (that means no more milk or milk products, or beef).  He obviously could USE some beef in his diet to get his head working properly again because he sure is missing something.  There is a lot of nutrition in beef and dairy but now he wants it all gone.  Do you KNOW what that will do to the landscape?  Do you UNDERSTAND what it will do to the economy?  I don't think people have a friggin' clue.

But wait just a while and you'll find out.  You won't like it, I guarantee it.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/bidens-halt-to-border-wall-construction-to-cost-about-5000-jobs-billions-of-dollars-former-cbp-commissioner_3674666.html

Cow faced Commmmmala could use some dairy fats in her diet, too.  She's missing SOMETHING in her brain, for sure.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera