My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2020 4:08 am  #1

Did the CA lockdowns work, do masks work?

Hell no.  But we do know as each day passes that the vaxxzines are not doing anyone any good either, but you WON'T hear about that in mainstream media EITHER.

So what makes Newsom think MORE lockdowns are gonna improve a damned thing?  Or why does any other state buy into this lockdown nonsense??? 

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/12/18/the-morning-briefing-if-lockdowns-work-why-is-california-a-global-covid-19-hotspot-n1217349

But lockdowns aren't half as morbid as the vaccines are gonna be, just wait and see.  I predict more deaths from the vaccine than from the "flu" illness we have right now.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 19, 2020 4:30 am  #2

Re: Did the CA lockdowns work, do masks work?

"According to a headline[/url] in The American Conservative, it was “The Greatest Scandal Of Our Lifetime.”How could you not want to read on? What could it be, this epic [url=https://www.theepochtimes.com/t-scandal]scandal? Russian “collusion”? “Spygate”? The Mueller probe? Hunter Biden’s influence peddling? The stolen election? Chinese spies? Watergate?

Rather disappointingly, it was none of these. R.J. Quinn, the article’s author, had instead picked out as “the greatest scandal of our lifetime” the decision by governments across the world to shut down much of their economies as a prophylactic against the coronavirus. He believes—and I agree with him—that the shutdowns produced catastrophic effects for millions of people that made the cure worse than the disease whose spread it was meant to prevent."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/look-to-the-media-for-greatest-scandal-of-our-lifetime_3623504.html

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 23, 2020 10:59 pm  #3

No, those lockdowns didn't work - - and the masks aren't working either - in fact the masks are making this whole "epidemic" nonsense worse - as the CA gubner obviously knows already as he was caught on camera with a bunch of other people, dining without a mask in a public restaurant.  Imagine that.  "What's good for thee is not good for me" is that crackhead's motto. 

He doesn't seem to realize he's losing the population of his state (in more ways than one) because they are moving elsewhere.  I know this because FAR TOO MANY OF THEM are moving to MY state.  We don't want them.

The others who are part of the CA state death toll are coming from street deaths from the rampant drug addiction.  Evidently the police have been told to look the other way on this issue, or there aren't enough police left to monitor the situation.  Frankly, I just don't think anyone cares anymore about those street people. They are adults and are capable of making their own good or bad decisions.  If they wanna take those drugs and risk death, it's their choice and they continue to make bad choices.  Pot is one thing, hard street drugs (heroine, etc) are quite another.

This whole thing about "corona illnesses" and false numbers being reported, etc., is not about people who don't wear masks.  But the dimpocraps have latched onto that byline and they aren't about to let it go, since it's been immensely successful for them to this point.  We'll see where it leads, however, and I doubt if it will be in their favor in the coming days.  I can just feel it in my bones.  The Biden Crime Family is on their way down.  Hopefully, down and out.    But they and the rest of the dimpocraps are not done spreading their nonsensical mask messages.  It's criminal activity and should be treated as such.  But not by OUR GUBMINT idiots.  They all just look the other way for some reason.  Protecting and informing "THE PEOPLE OF THE USA" is apparently not their "job" as they see it.

Here's a quote from the article at the link below:

"In other words, protective-mask mandates have a poor track record so far in fighting the coronavirus. States with mandates in place produced an average of 10 more reported infections per day than states without mandates."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/face-mask-mandates-seem-to-make-ccp-virus-infection-rates-climb-says-study_3629627.html

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 24, 2020 1:22 am  #4

Here's more stuff the "deniers" won't believe.  I've been basically saying the same damned thing for 10 months already.  Few people believed me.  Now I can rub this into their faces, along with a few other articles, and we'll see what happens.  Honestly? They still won't believe in the dangers posed by the masks, much less the mask mandates.  Heck they still think lockdowns are a great idea.  Good Lord.

https://www.technocracy.news/study-mask-mandates-seen-to-make-covid-19-rates-climb/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera