My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2020 4:55 am  #1

This is pure fictional hogwash

I think she needs help of some kind.  Every word of this article is lies, based on nothing substantial at all.

WHY do people do this sort of thing? 

I have an Aunt by marriage who is a surgeon on the Huron Hospital staff and she says this is the most bitter bunch of lies she's ever heard.  They have had 1 person - ONE PERSON - die with some questions unanswered, but they don't even think that was truly corona related.

This is pure theatre so that nurse could get her name in lights for about 3 1/2 minutes.  But she has ruined the reputations of her city, her hospitals etc., and our state officials.  It's ludicrous. 

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/20/cnn-skips-fact-checking-to-run-with-nurses-unverified-story-about-covid-patients-last-dying-words/

Yeah, I'd say CNN skipped the "fact checking" in a lot of the shit they put on tv.  This one I know is all lies, for certain.  Most of the medical people in my area of the state don't even wanna wear masks except in certain settings (like surgery) and they don't even think covid is a real thing - - they, like me, believe it is really nothing more than the annual, ordinary seasonal flu.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera