My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 14, 2020 10:41 pm  #1

Election fallout: battle between freedom & communism

That's what it's going to come down to, you can bet your purple knickers on it.  So much of what's going on right now is so obviously leftist-leaning communistic propaganda (masks, etc, for another 9 weeks, and then 9 more weeks after that, and so on).  Anyone who was actually looking, could see it coming.  Most people were so thrilled to have a normal country back (income wise) with President Trump, that we didn't pay attention to, nor did we see the warts on the sidelines.  We were excited as the prospect of a man in the WH who was, for once, on OUR side.

The way America works, however, we always need to be vigilant.  We need to watch for the turn-coats and traitors amoung us - - and now, unbelievably, the USA wants one of those creatures to be our LEADER.  I have trouble believing it, which is why I do not believe this election was done right.  It's a tainted election and even if it takes longer, we need to have an entire RE-VOTE.  The elderly and the military ballots will/should stay as they are, just the general population should vote again, under very different conditions than what we had just a couple of weeks ago.  THAT wasn't a vote.  That was a crime against humanity.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/election-fallout-reveals-battle-between-freedom-and-communism_3578336.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 14, 2020 10:49 pm  #2

Re: Election fallout: battle between freedom & communism

Of course the dimocraps are making use of the "PLANNED-DEMIC" to keep poll-watchers (from the republican side of the aisle) away from the actual job of VIEWING.

I think I mentioned this as a possibility when I first heard the dims were looking for excuses NOT to let anyone monitor what they were doing.

Uh=huh.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/poll-watchers-say-they-were-monitored-forced-to-leave-nevada-election-center_3578329.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera