My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 8, 2020 11:48 pm  #1

Is voter fraud a myth?

Somehow, I doubt it.  Especially in this election year - - everything that COULD go wrong, Has gone wrong, apparently.  The dimocraps hate trump because he's doing things the way they oughta be done and they can't stand it.

https://100percentfedup.com/top-dem-operative-bernie-sanders-supporter-teams-of-cheaters-steam-envelopes-replace-voters-ballots-with-fraudulent-ballotsnursing-homes-are-gold-minest/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 12, 2020 9:34 pm  #2

Re: Is voter fraud a myth?

Here's the thing: IF BIDEN wasn't afraid of the truth of the elections, he would be just as eager for a recount of the votes as President Trump.  Biden doesn't want a recount for lots of reasons, but the main one is that most media outlets are already calling him as the winner of the election.  What could be better for his (and Jill's) ego??

Makes me sick to think of that family of crooks taking over the White House AND our gubmint.  It's damned downright scary, truth be known.  We've already had to tolerate one family of crooks (you know them, the bushies) and look where it got us?   An endless war in the middle east and 9/11 to name just two of their many, many criminal ventures .  But if Biden & Company want to insist that "dead peple can vote " (which is basically what they want you and me to believe with these falsified voter numbers), why don't we just dig up Old Man Bush (GHWB) and let him vote, too.  He was a republican (sorry to say and so was his idiot son GW) but they'd vote in a heartbeat for a crook like Biden who literally - LITERALLY - followed in their criminal footsteps.  Of all the tens of thousands of people whose names have shown up on voter lists after they're dead, I'm kinda surprised that NO ONE WHO WAS EVER IN POLITICS IS ON THAT LIST.  Imagine that - a PROTECTED, fake dead people voter list, of all things.......... 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/11/paul-craig-roberts/the-media-know-there-was-vote-fraud-so-why-do-the-presstitutes-deny-the-obvious/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera