My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2020 5:49 am  #1

Well, duh . . .

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dead-voters-biden-van-full-of-ballots-trump-legal-team-details-shock-nevada-claims

QUOTE FROM THAT LINK:

"Laxalt dodged a question from the Washington Examiner about whether the Trump campaign's legal challenges, if successful, could tip Nevada to Trump's corner in the Electoral College. Apparent presidential election winner Joe Biden currently leads in the state by about 34,300 votes.

He expressed disappointment with what he said was the question he is "seeing out of the media now, which is, 'Have we produced enough illegal voters to overturn the election?'" He asserted: "That, of course, is an absurd question.  (MINE:  NO, it's NOT an absurd question unless you're trying to dodge it, which he clearly is.)

Let’s first start covering the fraud and now acknowledge that there are illegal voters.” (MINE:  Like I said earlier, well duuuuhhhh, you stupid ass.)

“The way we resolve division, even when you don't get your way in an election, is to count every legal ballot," Schlapp said. "Make sure that we count every legal ballot, and make sure that illegal ballots do not reduce the civil rights and the votes of those who voted legally.”  "

Like I said in the Subject line:  Well duuhhh.  When states like Nevada promote letting ILLEGAL ALIENS COME POURING into this country, this is what happens . . . we don't know where they are, we don't know what they're doing . . . but they are able to get gubmint benefits and we KNOW they're voting, using fraudulent methods to do it because it's been proven more than once.  Does EVERYONE have their heads in the sand????

These "excessive vote counts" didn't just happen.  They were arranged by the Biden/Hillary duo of crooks.  The biggest damned crooked families in America.  THEY SHOULD ALL BE IN JAIL FOR WHAT THEY'VE ALREADY DONE, NOT TO MENTION THIS LITTLE MATTER OF VOTER FRAUD.

If people that Trump trusts don't INSIST on investigating this matter, Trump is through and so is the country.  We're toast without the right people.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera