My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2020 6:03 am  #1

Dimocraps are busy playing games with the election

Here's one great article:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/05/democrats-have-been-denying-trump-the-presidency-ever-since-his-first-victory/

And here's another:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/05/big-tech-censorship-is-proof-that-media-are-trying-to-steal-the-election-for-democrats/

***  Almost every link that I've tried to open (within various news articles) have been taken down.  It's disgusting how they're trying very hard to manipulate this election in favor of the dimocraps.

We really need to make those questionable states do a re-vote, which is monitored every single minute from the time the first ballot is cast until the last ballot is counted.  This monitoring should be done by who, though?  I trust no one in this deal, not even most of the church officials around the country are to be trusted.  It's just plain scary because the USA can never have another election - - ever.  No one will trust the outcome after this fiasco.

I also watched a couple of videos (it was in several parts but I could only find 2 parts (there were I think 5 or 6 parts all together) where a lady who was supposed to be a poll watcher stayed at the building in Detroit all night long and she claims that in the dead of night, around 4 a.m. or so, 3 vehicles dropped off boxes of ballots (totaling 130,000 all told) and all were in favor of Biden.  Yep, a total re-do is in order if she is reliable.  I was surprised that twitter didn't take them down, because all other videos I've tried to access on twitter today (through news articles because I don't belong to tweeter and I never will) have been taken down.  Hmmmmm.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 6, 2020 9:42 pm  #2

Re: Dimocraps are busy playing games with the election

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/11/06/the-morning-briefing-dems-have-turned-u-s-elections-into-a-third-world-embarrassment-n1126893

"The Democrats want this banana republic clown-show embarrassment to go on forever. They’re terrified of having elections that are decided on Election Day and via the ballot box. It’s easy to understand why when you see the way things are unfolding right now. The Democrats vastly underperformed across the board on Tuesday. The vaunted “Blue Wave” they talked about for over a year wasn’t so much as a trickle.We’re to believe, however, that Joe Biden over-performed everywhere, erasing the substantial leads that President Trump had in several states. None of this passes the smell test. The media and the squish Republicans who insist that we don’t talk about fraud are wrong. We need to talk about it more and figure out ways to thwart the Democrats’ attempts to permanently denigrate our election process."

Oh, but there was a red wave, in the very beginning, that spooked the dimocraps into bringing out the big guns of their planned disruption of the election count.  They had more tricks in their bag, too, you can be sure of it.  Hagzilla has been working on this whole scheme for 4 years now and she's not gonna let it go very easily.  There's never been a blue wave because the whole election has been tainted, not to mention fixed.  Tell me you didn't know this was coming . . . . . . .

THE WHOLE COUNTRY NEEDS TO SELECT TWO NEW PRESIDENTIAL RUNNERS AND COMPLETELY ELIMINATE BOTH TRUMP AND BIDEN - - - IT'S THE ONLY WAY THIS EVER GETS STRAIGHTENED OUT.  WE MUST, HOWEVER, LOCK UP ALL THE DIMOCRAP CRIMINALS (HAGZILLA, COMEY, MCCABE AND THE REST OF THE ENDLESS LIST) BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE IS EVEN APPROACHED. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera