My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2020 6:18 am  #1

Corona case number scam reveals itself

QUOTE FROM THE ARTICLE AT THE LINK BELOW:

"They’re just making up case numbers now. Wholesale. Check out the first two paragraphs of this Oct. 28 NY Times piece. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what the Times is up to:
 “The United States reported a record of more than 500,000 new cases over the past week, as states and cities resorted to stricter new measures to contain the virus that is raging across the country, especially the American heartland.” “The record was broken Tuesday, even as the Trump administration announced what it called its first-term scientific accomplishments, in a press release that included “ENDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC” written in bold, capital letters.” Translation: To try to keep Trump from a second term, public health officials are claiming an absurd new leap in the number of cases. Even with a diagnostic test rigged to spit out false-positives like a river running down from a high mountain…500,000 new cases in one week?! 

Right."

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/11/02/covid-case-number-scam-reaches-new-heights-on-eve-of-election-trump-is-the-target/

I heard Joe Biden say some shit on tv today that I just could NOT believe was coming out of his face.  UNBELIEVABLE what they're getting away with saying.  I guarantee you, if Donald Trump was saying this kind of crap about Biden, he would be pulled off the stage.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera